Welcome to my special blog.
For those wondering Joe is off his head LOL
What the heck is Liebster?
In Joe’s own words, Liebster is award that is passed on through the online writing community created by bloggers and given out to bloggers. It is passed on from person to person as a chain to discover upcoming bloggers out there.
I wish to thank sherinaspeaks for nominating me for this award.This is my first blogging award I have been nominating for so I’m chuffed.
Here are the rules:
- Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
- I’m adding the rule to display the picture on your blog! I found the picture above just from searching “liebster award” on Google images; pick any coloured one that you like!
Here are my responses to Sherina’s questions.
1. Do you prefer to type, or write on pen and paper? Why?
I quite enjoy writing on pen and paper because it helps me gather my thoughts and it is easier to understand why I wrote the notes. It is probably more formal to type.
2. What is your favourite quote? Why? There was one quote I enjoyed while reading Mary Tudor going home on the train. “She was a King’s daughter, she was a King’s sister, she was a King’s wife. She was a Queen, and by the same title a King also…”
3. Cats or dogs? Funny I should be asked that, that was discussed as part of a group debate which happened on Thursday. Even though I don’t own any pets, It’s fair to say Dogs because they are a man’s best friend.
4. What is the first thing you grab at a buffet? First thing I would grab is probably cocktail sausages.
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging? One of my favourite things about blogging is that it has given me a chance to express my opinions and reflect on things as it is gone on. I just want people to know I feel and inspire people to write blogs.
6. What are you an expert on? Well, I like to claim to be an expert on most things that I write but I know that is not true. I see myself an expert in solving word puzzles like Codewords and probably word searches as well.
7. What made you smile today? It was probably visiting my best mate in Westfield. In truth, I don’t have that many friends anyway 😦 so it’s nice to see people you know and trust these days 🙂
8. What is your dream vacation? Dream Vacation, Hmmm ……. There is many. I would love to Los Angeles, Lovely weather, a handful of rich celebrities like Simon Cowell, Robbie Williams live there, even had its own cricket club at one time. Why wouldn’t anyone not go there.
9. What is your ultimate goal in life? My ultimate goal is to take everyday as it comes. I could put a long answer but to keep it simple, I just want to be staying active and just at least DOING something rather than NOTHING at all.
10. Can money buy happiness? To a certain extend, money can fulfil happiness if it is used in the right way.
My questions are the following:
- Facebook or Twitter?
- Who do you consider your inspirations or role models that you look up to and why?
- Do you always stick to your New Year Resolutions?
- What book are you reading at the moment?
- If you could play a music album on iTunes without skipping a track, which album would it be?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Name one favourite thing you can’t live without?
- If you had to choose of living either in London or in New York, which would you choose?
- What advice would you give for bloggers that are starting out?
- What have you learnt today?
- What is your favourite dessert?
The people who I have nominated below are deserving for this award. Please do check them out